Thursday 24 September 2015

A World Of Two Divides

Living in two different worlds sounds like a pretty awesome thrill doesn't it? Well, let me tell you, living in two completely different environments can be fairly exhausting sometimes! The first world I would like to tell you about is called my home life. My home life is a life of freedom and vacation. You actually get everything done for you! Some of these luxuries include getting your laundry done, dishes done, and having supper made and ready for you by the time you get home from work. What a life! On a hot summer day I also get to enjoy a nice cool swim in the pool, or relax on the deck in the shade. Not only do I get to relax and enjoy my time, I also get to work on a farm. This is an amazing job to partake in as I get to feed and milk cattle, although, the best part of this job is feeding the baby calves. The best part of this world as a whole probably happens during my spare time as I get to enjoy the outdoors and go on walks in the beautiful nature trails.         

The other world that I am involved in has a slightly different geographical setting. I live here during the winter month, which I also like to call my hibernation months. Some days I get to enjoy these months as I get to do fun winter recreational activities such as snowboarding, skating, and playing in the snow. However, these months are not all fun and games as sometimes it comes down to a serious grind of school work. These are the months where I buckle down and get serious with my studies so that I can successfully achieve the end goal of getting a job for the future. Overall, I enjoy living in both of these worlds as there are people from each setting that are held near and dear to my heart. I am glad that I get to experience a world of two divides. 

No comments:

Post a Comment